Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

saber installation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

seyyah

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
saber.lic

I could'nt find where to copy the saber.lic file. It says copy to c:\winnt
there is no such directory because i use winxp and it isn't in c drive.
Also it says change the first line in saber.lic file with your computer's name. I did it and copied the file everywhere bu still there is a license problem. What should i do to make tihs program work.

You must install the flexlm and let it know where is the *.lic file.
Good luck

copy it to c:windows,if u use xp.
if failed ,deltree all files relate saber in registry,then reinstall ,also u should restart before u use it when u finished installing.

copy the license file in to X:\windows dir, where X is drive where ur windows XP folder is installed. also check if u have edited the host name to ur machine name.
hock

I was trying to install SaberDesigner 2004.03 (Saber_V-2004.03_linux.bin) on Fedora Core 1. When I typed ./Saber_V-2004.03_linux.bin at shell prompt, the terminal showed up tens of dot (.) in series and then quitted quietly. I did try to add option -is:tempdir /tmp and no luck. Can AN1 help?

Status
Not open for further replies.