Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] S11 printed antenna CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANA1

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody, I have a real problem with simulating a printed antenna for RFID, instead of having S11, I get in results S22, I check everything but I don't find S11. My model is imported in format .SAT, the material is form silver,Iuse discrete port. And I obtain S22 when I use vaccum as a substrate, but it's not the case in reality, there is a substrate of a thin plastic, so when I try Polyimide ('cause I don't find plastic), I have an error "out of memory".

What you mean by S22 instead of S11? Make sure your port number first, and when you do simulation (could be transient or frequency) check your port source , whether its 1 or 2!

yeah it works perfectly, thank you so much...And what about errors of "out of memory"?

Probably you have not enough memory to solve your model. You can try to decrease the mesh ratio or use symmetries to reduce your model size.

Thank you, I don't have this problem anymore. Thank you so mutch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back