Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"S or Y" parameter of transistor (Rf transist

Status
Not open for further replies.

star22

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ads convert s parameters to y parameters

hi freinds
how can i get "S or Y" parameter of transistor (Rf transistor) or
where how can i get "S or Y" parameter of transistor (Rf transistor)
please guide me

transistor h and y parameters

The data sheets have these. For low frequency use the H parameters work best and can be derived from the transistor capacitances and beta. For middle frequency the Y work best and for the higher frequencies the S work best.

thank you flatulent
but where can i get "S or Y" parameter of transistor (Rf transistor) for example any RF transistor 88-108MH Y parametersZ

Re: "S or Y" parameter of transistor (Rf tran

Hi~~

If you cannot find the parameters in the datasheet, you may measure it using some network analyzer. Then, you will beed a zig to measure the s-parameters, providing a operating point of the transistor. The zig is requied to match the impedences correctly. If you once get the s-parameters, you can convert them into the y-parameters, using some conversion formula, which can be found in some books, on the internet, and in the manual of the network analyzer.

Bye~~

Hello friends
could you tell me clearly with this question that star22 asked:

"but where can i get "S or Y" parameter of transistor (Rf transistor) for example any RF transistor 88-108MH Y parametersZ "

and what is the best book to study from basic to professional(Please tell me the names of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back