Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

s/k/i/l/l support in P/S/D or O/rc/ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

hqqh

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

does anybody know wether i can implement my own algorithm in C@dence PSD or Orcad tools by using the programming language skill?
It is supported by the c@dence des1gn fr@mework II so i thought it might be the same with the other tools. is this right?

greetings,
hqqh

Hi,
As far as I know, there is no skill support in Orcad. However, there is a Skill environment in other ("hi-end") PSD products like Concept HDL (design entry tool) and Allegro (PCB layout tool). May I ask You, which kind of algorithm are You going to implement there?
Regards,
F.S.

hi,

thanks for your answer. i looked in the doc-folder of the p/s/d install directory and there were only skill documentation for allegro (as you said).

it is not a concrete algorithm that we would like to realize. a college asked me wether it is possible or not. i think they would run some special design rule checks at board-level.

thanks for your help.

bye,
hqqh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back