Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

run paralel some NIOS cores

Status
Not open for further replies.

nguyentk

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, every one!
I am new member.
Help me, please!
I have a problem and need your helps.
I want to build two NIOS-qsystem and run two independent softwares on them.
But have an error when I try to build hardware program.

Error "14703 Invalid internal configuration mode for design whith memory initialization"

Anyone else has met this problem.?? and how can I resolve this error??

( I have two Nios-Systems: amax10_qsys.qsys and my_qsys.qsys
In top-leval verilog file I cal two these Nios-Systems:

Code dot - [expand]
amax10_qsys u0 (
        .clk_clk                                                 (MAX10_CLK1_50),                                                 
        .reset_reset_n                                           (1'b1),                                                        
        .i2c_opencores_export_scl_pad_io (CAP_SENSE_I2C_SCL),   
        .i2c_opencores_export_sda_pad_io (CAP_SENSE_I2C_SDA),                       
        .led_external_connection_export (LED) 

);

my_qsys u1 (
        .clk_clk (MAX10_CLK1_50),       //   clk.clk
        .reset_reset_n(1'b1)  // reset.reset_n
    );

when I compile the program, this error occur:

Error "14703 Invalid internal configuration mode for design whith memory initialization"

how can I resolve this error??

Help me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Typically when you have an error like this, use a search engine and search for the error first.

Google returns the link below as the first one using this search string "14703 Invalid internal configuration mode for design with memory initialization"
https://www.altera.com/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/solutions/rd10302014_959.html

It says to add the following line to the qsf file "set_global_assignment -name ENABLE_ERAM_PRELOAD ON" as a workaround.

Typically when you have an error like this, use a search engine and search for the error first.

Google returns the link below as the first one using this search string "14703 Invalid internal configuration mode for design with memory initialization"
https://www.altera.com/support/support-resources/knowledge-base/solutions/rd10302014_959.html

It says to add the following line to the qsf file "set_global_assignment -name ENABLE_ERAM_PRELOAD ON" as a workaround.

Thank for your helps!
I added assignment "set_global_assignment -name ENABLE_ERAM_PRELOAD ON" to qsf file but not work
after that I change Configuration Mode to "Single uncompressed image with Memory Initialization", and it work for me
To change Configuration Mode, go to
Assignments -> Device -> Device and Pin Options -> Configuration -> Configuration Mode: Single uncompressed image with Memory Initialization

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back