Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RTOS other than OS20 for STi5518?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuelhuang

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sti5518

gentleman,

I'm glad to see you guys in the same field dedicate to RTOS with much experiences.
i'm searching for other RTOS than OS20 for development on STi5518 in our DVB product.
Does anyone have any idea/rumor about that kinda stuff?
Willing to hear from you all, thanx!

os20 operating system

Hi samuelhuang

I heard something about STi5528:

**broken link removed**

wich have a LINUX operating system! :lol:

But for the STi5518 ... nothing... :cry:

HTH Sirio.

sti5518 linux

yep~
I knew the website of STi5528.

well, just like what you said...cannot find any information about it~
:cry:

os20 st20

ST20 toolset (1.8.1, 1.9.6) contain full OS20 sources itself. Try port to any open sources OS.

st5518 toolset

khach said:
ST20 toolset (1.8.1, 1.9.6) contain full OS20 sources itself. Try port to any open sources OS.

uCos is easy to port

st20 rtos

jhonny_yang said:
khach said:

uCos is easy to port

REALLY???
But I've not found any informations about ST20 in the supported target list in the following website:
**broken link removed**

Could you kindly describe the port with cCos in more details? I'm willing to get into next step.
So much thanks in advanced, jhonny_yang! :D

os20 rtos

khach said:

btw, I can just find the old version ST20 toolset from the following URL:
**broken link removed**
Where can I find the later version such as 1.8.1, 1.9.6 in public URLs?
Any informations are appreciated :p

linux + sti5518

samuelhuang said:
jhonny_yang said:
khach said:

uCos is easy to port

Could you kindly describe the port with cCos in more details? I'm willing to get into next step.
So much thanks in advanced, jhonny_yang! :D

Seems ucos is easy and possible to port. Please take alook at the manual "Kernel-Realtime" you can found it in this forum and go to chapter "ucos porting"

os20

Hi, I'm working on a DVB (SKY+ PVR3) unit with sti5518. I have the block diagram and circuit digram for it. can any one help me explain the basic function of each component?

rtos os/20

for dvb? montavista(previously hardhat linux) would be better i think. but the platform u've mentioned? u need a experienced person to port it ot the platform.

os20

Hi All,

It depends on the chipset used.
For ST5518 OS20 is used also it uses ST20 processor.

OS21 is used for ST40, ST200 processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back