Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rs 232 for arm 7 using c programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiaarpit

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello all, I wanted to know everything about the serial RS232 communication for arm 7 using c programming. we are using arm 7 for a robot.
please anyone help me.

LPC 2378
This ic we are using in arm 7
thank you very much

**broken link removed**

This code example demonstrates using the GNU-toolchain with the NXP LPC23xx/24xx family. It shows how to configure and use GPIO (i.e. LED blink, Button read), UART (buffered RX, interrupt) and timer-interrupts. and more. The basic C source-code is from the NXP example-collection (available from nxp.com) and has been adapted and extended a little bit. I have ported the startup assembler-code and added an interrupt-wrapper (incl. nesting) so porting of existing code for other toolchains is rather easy. Also included are scripts to upload the user-application to the internal flash with OpenOCD (testing).

BigDog

Status
Not open for further replies.