Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Round robin scheduling for fair flow control in data communi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRiSP

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
who can help me get this paper or more about Weighted-Round-Robin Scheduling?

I guess what you're looking for is:

Hahne, E., Gallager, R., "Round Robin Scheduling for Fair Flow Control in Data Communications Networks"

It was his PhD thesis at MIT and was published in the Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, pp. 103-107, June 1986

You'll need some that access to the IEEE online library for the electronic version. For the hard copy you could try the library of any university that has a CS/EE program.

You can try **broken link removed** for other papers that are similar.

radix said:
I guess what you're looking for is:

Hahne, E., Gallager, R., "Round Robin Scheduling for Fair Flow Control in Data Communications Networks"

It was his PhD thesis at MIT and was published in the Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Communications, pp. 103-107, June 1986

You'll need some that access to the IEEE online library for the electronic version. For the hard copy you could try the library of any university that has a CS/EE program.

You can try **broken link removed** for other papers that are similar.

yes!i know,i have accessed citeseer.nj.nec.com/cs .but ,can you help me get it?

chsw,

Unfortunately, I don't have access to the electronic IEEE repository at this time, and haven't been to a university in a while either, so I don't think I can help you in the near term. If there's no hurry, I could probably stop by a nearby university in the next couple of weeks and make a copy that I could scan and post.

What is so special about this paper? There are tons of papers on round robin schedulers. There are newer variations on the round robin scheme such as deficit round robin (DRR) that are actually more fair when you're dealing with queues that have a large difference in the average packet size.

hello

I'm glad to see your response!
yes! i know,the DRR is better than WRR.but ,it is not the best.because each algorithm is improved.eg:MWRR/MDRR/HRR,etc.now,i only need the base WRR algorithm.
B&R!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back