Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robust wireless network for embedded devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

morcillo

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello I want to make an embedded device that will need to communicate, via wireless communication.

The problem is that the place it's supposed to be installed, is full of interference sources. There are many things on the way, there are electromagnetic fields generated by other equipment, and also there are many people in the area.

That's why I'd like to know of some suggestions to implement a robust network, so I know that the communication will happen, using a communication protocol that I will create, without major data loss.

I would rather that I can communicate to other devices that are very far away, about 100m would be nice, but I know that it's probably impossible.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.