Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robot control methods implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

varunme

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The terminologies like the inverse kinematics and all discussed in
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/12862/
is to be implemented in the micro-controller ( is there the necessary space in the ROM to include all these ? ) , or is to be implemented in the PC ?
the thread is too old , so I starting a new thread ....

Hi Varunme,

I think it is good to know them bcz ....I was involve in the design of one of the system where...it have 3 different input....one is sensor output, second is temperature and third is control of the resistance to get temperature compensated results from the system....I used PIC16F877a and things are working for me...of couse we need to have some level of multi-input concepts and state machine implementation...realy helps....while doing the work that I said above ....I was refering Internet like hell.... as many things are not even know to me....simillarly if I see the problem in the motion control addressed by the Micro-controller....may be it will help if you have Kinematics knowledge at two stages....First for debug of the code and sencond for the code optimization....

with regards,

Milind

Reactions: varunme

varunme

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.