Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RIO based embedded watermarking of medical images

Status
Not open for further replies.

baperbook

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RIO based embedded watermarking of an images

hi everybody,
i am working on a project on digital watermark for an image based on IRO (region of interest).
the first step in this project is to separate ROI using roipoly or imfreehand or any other interactively way, and then considering RONI(reigon of non interest) and applying 3 level DWT using "Haar" wevelt. WHERE only RONI will be used for watermark embedding.
please if any one can help with matlab code for separation of ROI out of cover image and prepare the RONI for other steps:

i have this code but how i can deal with RONI.
clc;
clear;
close all;
a=imread('eight.tif');
imshow(a);
[r c]=ginput(5);
BW = roipoly(a,r,c);
figure, imshow(BW)
[R C]=size(BW);
for i=1:R
for j=1:C
if BW(i,j)==1
Out(i,j)=a(i,j);
else
Out(i,j)=0;
end
end
end
figure;
imshow(Out,[]);title('output image');

many thanks in advance.

Last edited:

I wonder if the ROI separation can be done automatically.

In industry it is preferred to apply watermarks, which are totally independent from the image's content.
(AFAIK!)

thank u fgpaengineer ,
separation should be interactively , there will be a GUI and user can selsct ROI and then the watermark will be embedded in the RONI.
if some can help with codes please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back