Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID tag for communication with u2270b

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_p

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rfid reader ic

Hi

I am looking for low cost low frequency RFID reader IC.Can anyone suggest me the IC

Thanks

rfid reader schematic

As example Sokymat reader IC, works at 125kHz, supports Read-Only and Read-Write transponders.

rfid schematic

The cheapest I know is Philips HTRC110

avr rfid reader

You can read the topic at

There is also other 13.56MHz products from Philips (for I-Code, ISO15693 and ISO14443) and Melexis (a chip very similar to S6700 from TI).

Hope it helps,
bye wn.

rfid schematics

Hello,

Try U2270B - works great and is very reliable. I used it in many my projects and I never had problems. If you play with the schematic you can get reliable reading from 25 cm (it's my own experience).

Best regards
Luben

rfid circuit schematic

Could you post the schematics HERE ???

I would like to build it too.

I use ID-12, 125kHz readers, from www.elatec.de.

cy8c0104

Hello,

here I'm putting one of my projects - door lock system. You can find here everything - schematic, sources and HEX. I guarantee that HEX is working and is tested on over more then 100 successfully sold devices.

The first card that you approach after the chip is programmed becomes MASTER card. When you approach master card, the chip runs in LEARN mode - if you approach other cards and they don't exists in the memory - they are added, if they exists - removed.

The chip supports 24 cards and one master card. Can control door (with motors and magnets). Works really fine and I'm proud with this project.

best regards
Luben

Reactions: gybar

gybar

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
rfid card reader schematic

luben111:
thanks for the codes,please upload the sch of it plz.

schematic rfid

Hello,

Actually inside the ZIP file is the schematic in ORCAD format (DSN), but to make it more convenient here I'm uploading it in PDF format. I even made some designs, where the coil is on the PCB, but I got that for sure is better to use external coil.

Actually to increase the sensitivity you have slightly to modify the schematic - just open the U2270 data sheet and copy the schematic around the coil... as I remember there were 4 diodes.

What I remember is that the coil is 68 turns 0.2 mm wire on diameter 60mm. To get the maximum range you should carefully adjust the frequency exactly on 125 KHz... I'm sorry it's been so long time ago and I forgot everything...

And to erase all cards in the memory you need to hold the master card in the coil field ~2 minutes (in case that a card is lost or stolen) - after then you should enter the cards again (master card is NEVER erased).

best regards
Luben

Reactions: gybar

gybar

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
long range reader u2270

Cypress CY8C0104/05 chip/module is the new competitor of u2270b. It has many addtional features such as automatic decoding and programmability.And it is the cheapest one in the market.

www.sonmicro.com
**broken link removed**

schematic for rfid

Salam,

in my work, we use U2270B (SO16 package) to design our wiegand reader :)

Bye

id2 antenna rfid

one question, can an RFID IC made by one company corresponds to transponder ICs made by different companies? is this possible?

u3280 schematic

Better than the U2270 is the ID2. Try a google search.

rfid reader ic circuit

Hello Mr. Georg,

What are the prices of those readers and what kind of reader is that one that requires an OpAmp? Do you have some schematics?

I have contacted you via email.

Muris Trax

schematics for an rfid reader

Luben111, thanks for the u2270 example!
Does the u2270 output manchester code at its output pin?
How many bits does the u2270 output to identify a tag one time? I will convert the output signals into wiegand code. It will be easier if the output is a 3*8bit signal one time.

id12 rfid reader examples

Hi Can you also post the circuit for the Card?

Thanks

sokymat reader ic

hi,
you can look for u2270b from temic or htrc110 from philips

Status
Not open for further replies.