Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID Reader Circuit --- AT89c52 based

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashad

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

I need to develop RFID reader 125Khz freq. please help me to design AT89c52 based RFID reader circuit

~AM

ashad said:
Hi ..I need to develop RFID reader 125Khz freq. please help me to design AT89c52 based RFID reader circuit~AM
Good luck if you are intending to build one as per the said parameters. But If you intend to buy a ready assembled tested RFID secured access system, you may have a look at www.united77.com/projects.htm...They have 125 Khz module with interfacing to 89S52, with magnetic door sensor, LCD and keyboard with 2 on board relays. One for lock and other for siren. The project comes with complete description, schematics, Sample codes, Block diagram and the kit.
Cheers

may have a look at www.united77.com/projects.htm...They have 125 Khz module with interfacing to 89S52, with magnetic door sensor, LCD and keyboard with 2 on board relays. One for lock and other for siren. The project comes with complete description, schematics, Sample codes, Block diagram and the kit.

on above website they are charging 9.8KRs for whole project. i need some free stuff ... for reference. i appreciate if you help me in this regard

i appreciate your reply, mostly projects are built by using AVR but the concept is same.

~AM

after trying a lot to build one, loosing a lot of time, ... FAILED to build one with no BUG!
If your looking into passive cards then I suggest to use per-modules like em4095 or rfr300 ...
If you want to build one your self then you have to have a LOT OF PATIENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.