Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID concepts to work with the HTRC110

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapa

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I have had the problem to continue with a starter proyect. Any one with experience on this subject? I will have to work with the HTRC110 but if any good solution no problem on change

Thank for all

RFID uses the same principles as a grid dip oscillator. In the RFID Tag, there is a tuned circuit, and a small low power chip that is powered by the RF the tag receives. The RFID reader puts out RF at the frequency the tag is tuned to. When the RFID tag is in close enough range, the tuned circuit absorbs some of this rf, which the reader can detect. Then, the RFID tag uses a transistor to short the tuned circuit. This is how it sends it's data back to the reader. The exact frequencies and methods vary from manufacturer to manufaturer.

I am working with Philips HTRC110, and I wiil like to know if you can give me references to good papers about long distance problems and amplification tecnics.

please look ww*.microchip.com
good PDF document about RFID

thank you, u-chip information is realy very good

Now I am involve into a Long distance reader development, there are someone to share information, ideas and experiencies???

See you

Re: RFID concepts

visit sonmicro.com for cheapest RFID design

Status
Not open for further replies.