Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RFID and transponders building - any cheap technology?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xirix

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anybody knows cheap IC/technology for buiding
RFID or transponders? There are a lot of companies that buid RFID, but I still search for one that can provide samples or small cantities (not thousants).
Please give me some info.
Thanks

Please don't reply unless you have useful information to add on this post.Thanks
Any other replies are always welcome via PM.

Do you want 120Khz, 13.56Mhz or 2.45Ghz transponders?

You can probably get some TI or MicroChip tags in small quantities. The TI 13.56Mhz with the 50mm x 100mm coils will work out to about 1 meter. Philips also might be able to help.

Singh

On 2002-02-12 21:49, gassnico wrote:
you can see INSIDE Contactless technologies
web site :www.insidefr.com
contact me if u want more information !
bye
in french if possible

Try ATMEL, it has a good offer on RFID produts and you can ask for samples on their website. It should be directed to your local distributor.

Bye

Hi,

you can try links:
hzzp://wxw.elateceurope.com/sokymat/readers.htm
hzzp://wxw.microchip.com/1000/pline/rfid/index.htm

blue snake
wxw = www / hzzt = h**p

Re: RFID and transponders

sonmicro.com serves the cheapest one

RFID and transponders

who know good ic for this and how can i buy it i live in thailand

how much transponder ic do you need? I can consider supplying in "flip chip" strap in module level with 2 pads for soldering antenna if you want. However, small MOQ still must apply, perhaps in terms of 1kpcs of common widely available chip such as Icode or my-d. I'm in Asia, so thailand is still fine for 1 brother who asked.

RFID and transponders

what is your price for 1 - 10K order for flip chip ?

Do PM me for detailed discussion. Let me know your chip type, qty and target price. I'll offer you my best price if its my common production chip type. Of course if the chip required is of lesser utilisation or demand, then cost would be higher.

MFRC500 from Philips
SLF9000 from Infineon

Im wotking n RFID tags as my final project. I want to develop such a tag that can be embeded within student ID cards. Any sugession about design is appreciated

Hello,

If anyone is still interested - for more information pm me. Selling in any quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back