Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Txr and Rxr 433.9MHz - request for resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshita

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RF Txr and Rxr 433.9MHz

Hello Guys,

After a huge gap i came to edaboard forums, here is my doubt i need to connect my rf Rxr antenna(433.9MHz) and it should be communicate with Rf Tranmitter antenna.... The thing i neeed is should i could encoder and decoder OR shall i connect my sensor directly to RF antenna.

If u guys have any ideas to implement .. please give the circuit ideas or some useful links to study .... I want to connect a sensor in RF and it should be controlled by AT89c51....

with regards,
harshita

The modules you are refering to are mere ASK data transmitters. You have to modulate the input with the data you expect to transmit and receive. You may control these LPD's (Low power devices) with any popular microcontroller...If you are looking for professional remote control kits, you may have a look at www.united77.com/projects.htm, where two RF remote kits are available with different functions........Cheers

harshita

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Look at my posts here:

another link here:

harshita

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back