Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] RF Tx-Rx INTERFACE WITH PIC MICROCONTROLLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

biswajitdas49

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,
I want to interface a 433MHz ASK transmitter and receiver with pic16fxxx series microcontroller without any decoder and encoder.I want to connect directly a microcontroller pin with transmitter data pin.
Now my question- is it possible to send data stream through rf transmitter/receiver without using decoder/encoder?

Yeah you just use the micro and Manchester encoding code to send the data, RF is tricky at the best of times rf solutions do a 8pin pic that you send data through serial port then that sends all the data look on there for the Rf803e they do through hole and smt versions saves the headache

Yeah you just use the micro and Manchester encoding code to send the data, RF is tricky at the best of times rf solutions do a 8pin pic that you send data through serial port then that sends all the data look on there for the Rf803e they do through hole and smt versions saves the headache

thank you for reply!
Actually I have WS-TX-01 and WS-RX-02 named TX/RX pair,so I want to know can I use EUSART or SPI for direct connection with uC?

As it very simple operation of reading and writing. Better use as a GPIO pin dont make unnecessary complication for this much easy circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.