Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF spectre software needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntn45ec

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir,

I needed software SpectreRF.. send me link for it.
as fast as possible...

thnxs for it..... but there is no any detail of software and if im calling on that number at that time they are put me on wait and then no answer from there side and 2 times they have received my call bt not able to tell me detail and once they put down the phone..

give me some proper things

thanking u..
You might change your mind when you find out how much it costs!

Keith

- - - Updated - - -

thnxs for it..... but there is no any detail of software and if im calling on that number at that time they are put me on wait and then no answer from there side and 2 times they have received my call bt not able to tell me detail and once they put down the phone..

give me some proper things

thanking u..

- - - Updated - - -

and the number on this site is of marketing softwares are not available over that place.. They have tell me their another brach number but it is not available number.....

Cadence Design Environment is very complicated platform and it's not bought as bread from market.
You call local representative of Cadence and he tells you main package and options ( there are tons of option ) and he explains licensing options such as leasing,buying,time limited etc. and after that you go on as you wish..It's very expensive and complicated software and it will not work as ADS or other kinds. A foundry should supply their PDK or you should create yur own libraries..
At my previous company, 25-30 guys were working on these libraries.. You can imagine the complexity of this design environement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back