Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] rf remote controlled car

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahare.sumedh

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have some RF circuit diagrams,, i am going to connect my circuit in the same manner ,, as given in the diagrams it should work,,, will it work,,
will rf transmitter FS1000A work with ht12e.
please help me...

Last edited:

definetely it will work 100 %. Need to do proper coding. this is already implemented and tested by me.:grin:

thanks dude...
proper coding means what??
is it connecting the 4 pins of ht12e to ground as required..

Yes you are right. The transmitter should transmit proper data so that the decoder gives correct input to L293D.
Example "A" is start car, "B" is left

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:28 ----------

"c" is right, D is reverse.
So it will be depending on the data you send.Ascii ot if the higher 4 bits will not change so you can ignore then and transmit only lower 4 nibbles.

---------- Post added at 13:30 ---------- Previous post was at 13:29 ----------

Its example if you control through PC keyboard. if you use a remote then encode the data properly.

i have connected my circuit in the same manner but,,,, it is not working,,
when i enablt TE pin ofht12e and ground one of the data pins,,,, there is no effect on the LEDs of ht12d,,
please help me..:r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back