Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF reader designing help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

piscaroy

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, im wondering if any 1 of u by chance have use a philips RFIC to do reader design before. The chip that i will be using is I-CODE CL RC632(multiple protocol contacless reader IC), this is my first time in reader designing. i think CLRC632 is for ISO 14443 and ISO 15693 reader IC. Most probably is i will be using C language to program the RFIC. I hope any1 can send me some simple codes on RF reader programming. Or post me some links that have samples on Rf reader programming codes.thanks alot in adanvce...please help..

best regards
roy

Hi..all
I never have use RFID system before. But I need it to design a system. I want to add RFID system to my system. I need about 3m~6m. Anybody can give me some suggest. Thank you .

amazonite said:
Hi..all
I never have use RFID system before. But I need it to design a system. I want to add RFID system to my system. I need about 3m~6m. Anybody can give me some suggest. Thank you .

This range requires an active transmitter on the other end. This is not the usual passive RFID situation. You may even need a yagi or other gain antenna on your reader. These systems are limited by law in their radiated field strength. Another thing to consider is using a lower bit rate in the communication.

On the first post above, the manufacturers of RFID ICs are very eager to sell them to you and so they provide all of the help and code for free if you ask them. There is probably a very big tutorial file on their web site.

Status
Not open for further replies.