Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF pure tuner for transmitting and receiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansunamu

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RF Tuner

I would like to design a system around 300MHZ and i am looking for RF Tuner for transmitting and receiving . Most the product in the market contain modulation and demodulation , but i want the pure Tuner . which only contain the RF circuit to convert my IF band signal to RF or vice versa .

anyone can suggestion me a chip in the market ?

Re: RF Tuner

You need a Transverter (Up-converter and Down-converter) in the same chip. Probably would be hard to find something like this, with no demodulator inside.
For down-conversion you can use MAX1470 and pick-up the signal from IF and put to your own IF/demodulator.
**broken link removed**
For up-conversion have to find the same approach.

Hi Ansunamu,

Maybe the following link is good for your needs:
**broken link removed** and
**broken link removed**

These ICs basically include a Gilbert-cell type double balanced mixer with IF and LO input and RF output. They are grouped by working frequency and/or dynamic range etc.

Hope this helps.

rgds
unkarc

Thanks guys

The solutin from NEC is quite fit to my project , but they are not integrated most of the part into single chip . The best demodulator i can find is RFMD solution https://www.rfmd.com/DataBooks/db97/2484.pdf , but i can not receiver site chip to use . Anyone have other good suggestion .

Some of the you misunderstand my problem , it's my fault . Thanks for your help .

I would like to design a software define radio which include all of the digital circuit module . So i will gona to need RF modulator to transfer IF to RF and demodulator to transfer RF to IF . I also will need ADC and DAC and the interface between the analog and digital interface . Does any one have good suggestion ? THX

I dont care about the RF frequency because this is my master thesis and not for commercial purpose . I just need to graduate from school and get a good job in Communication field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back