Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF portable (light battery powered) transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

blah32

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RF tx Rx question

Hey all,
I need a Radio frequency transmitter and receiver that are small (less than a pound) and low power (small enough to run off a battery for a few hours). I need it to be accurate within 2 feet and up to 8 feet or so. I need the accuracy in terms of time difference of arrival between a transmitter and 2 receivers. Also, I am a digital guy, so I don't know much about analog circuits. If whatever device you suggest had some sort of a digital interface, that would be good.

Thanks

Re: RF tx Rx question

Commercial project, or for a hobby?

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:

....research project

Thats not too helpful; I know well how to use PICs. I need a transmitter or receiver that can tell me very exact phase difference (if analog) or very exact timing difference at 2-8feet in range. Anyone have any suggestions?

you want board or just you want to design those ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back