Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Planning Tutorial!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blerman13

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
In my work I need any information about RF Planning 2G and 3G. I would be grateful if you could help me with any source of information.

Hi Blerman13,
send me your email i will give u a book :"UMTS Network Planning Optimization and Inter-operation with GSM"

Hello Sherra,
I'm sorry for my late response but due to site maintenance I'm sending you now my reply. My email address is blerman13@yahoo.co.uk. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon

Kind Regards,

Last edited:
Reactions: biggy

biggy

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I'm interesting mostly for UMTS RF Planning and all the 3G networks if you have any tutorial/book/notes. Some basic (initally) material.

Regards

Dear
I found a good forum for planning for 2G and 3G
find attachment

Attachments

• Planning.txt
    49 bytes · Views: 78
Hello,
I use the forum which you suggest and it is very good

Regards

Dear
I found a good forum for planning for 2G and 3G
find attachment

Good day guys (Bandwidther),
Guys will you please forward me details of that forum/RF planning tutorial, I so desperately need it, please... Thank you in advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.