Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF optimization?? plz plz plz plz help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

smart_shaurya

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

can anybody explain me the meaning of RF optimization, what all does it include and some basics about it. Actually, i have to appear for a written test on this topic.

Will be highly thankul to you.

thanx..

RF optimization??

plz plz people help me out...its urgent... :-(

RF Optimization taske could be able to implement : frequency reuse, frequency planning.? Knowledge in Design & Optimization parameters for GSM 900 & 1900 MHz, Experience to solve RF related problems, traffic optimization , KPI's at CELL level. Perform consistency check on BSS parameters. Recommend and implement changes to radio network design and radio feature parameters in order to achieve increased network capacity.

nowadays there are jobs in market with good salaries for mostly umts 3g eng.So guys prepare yourselves for that.let us assist each other in 3g interviews.
regards
Jawad
jawadasheikh@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back