Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF module receiver and 3 buttons transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

muganga

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

u dont specifically require micro controller. check this two ic's namely ht12e(encoder for tx) and ht12d(decoder for rx) 4 bit or ht640/648 8bit.

tks welove8051...

I have seem those encoder and decoder...but if I want use those modules showed at link I posted before.

How receiver recognize which button was pressed?

thank again

muganga

for encoder ht12e(tX) pin 10 to 13 are input. refer page 12 of datasheet. similarly for decoder ht12d 10-13 are output. refer page 8

How receiver recognize which button was pressed? muganga
When a button is pressed on the transmitter side, the encoder chip emits corresponding codes which is then modulated with the RF of the Tx. The receiver receives that signal, and decodes that particular code which is transmitted by the transmitter, and thus acticates the corresponsing relay. Address codes are too sent by the TX which are set by the address pins of the encoder chip which need to match with those set by the decoder chip.

when I power on decoder ht12d pin D8 has 3,68 Vdc and according manual should have low.

So my remote control is working reverse. When I press button at encoder ht12e led turn off instead of turn on.

could you give me a help.?

many thanks

muganga

check this circuit

in tx diagram . the common point of switch is t be connected to ground

Last edited:

when I power on decoder ht12d pin D8 has 3,68 Vdc and according manual should have low. So my remote control is working reverse. When I press button at encoder ht12e led turn off instead of turn on. could you give me a help.? many thanks muganga
Please note that when the Decoder chip verifies a signal and gives an oputput, (may be the D8 pin) the pin will be having a LOW logic, and this applies to all the output pins. Thus if you are checking the outputs with a LED, the posetive pin of the LED may be connected to 5Volts (Presummed that the Chip is supplied with 5 volts and the LED will have a series resistance of 330E) and the negetive pin to the output pin of the decoder. If a relay is connected the two transistor arrangement as shown above may be used.

pranam77

now the led is turning on when button is pressed at transmitter...only thing is missing is led keeps on "forever" until another button been pressed.
How can I do this. Outputs at decoders supose to have latch?

tks

muganga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back