Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Rf mixer references !

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng-a-hesham

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,
I'm designing an RF MIXER .. i need to know what are the best reference in mixer circuit level ... any Suggestions or recommendations !?

Dear eng-a-hesham
Hello
What kind of mixer? what range of frequency ? with modulation or without modulation?Do you need some books at this area?
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

I'm designing Rx mixer (active or passive not decided yet).. the frequency will be around 2 to 3 GHz

As i know , you have some ways for your purpose . but it depends on your out put and input power . can you tell me more explanation , please?
Good luck
Goldsmith

look .. I'm in the beginning of my design (+ It's my first time) and I need a good reference book explaining different mixer design and design issues ... to select the appropriate design for my application.

you can do it with a simple amplifier .
By the way about book : i didn't see a book that described about this frequency mixing . but i have seen many books for lower frequencies .
Good luck

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.