Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF logic transmitter and receiver circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

david90

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rf receiver circuit

I'm looking for a RF circuit that could transmit a logic 1 to receiver that then would activate a relay. The range between the trans. and receiv. can be about 3-10ft. Thanks for your help.

transmitter and receiver circuit

The cheapest thing you can do is use an AM MW band receiver tuned to an empty frequency and an oscillator with a wire as the transmitter. Have a tone detector at the receiver output and turn the oscillator on and off at the tone frequency.

rf transmitter and receiver circuit

Try this link:
**broken link removed**
You can find there home-build rf transmitters and receivers ..

discovercircuit.com

you can use combination of HT11 by holtek chip as transmiter /reciver and transmiters from telecontrole or dadiometrix
it is under 10$ and you do not need to know nothing about radio

rf logic

flatulent said:
The cheapest thing you can do is use an AM MW band receiver tuned to an empty frequency and an oscillator with a wire as the transmitter. Have a tone detector at the receiver output and turn the oscillator on and off at the tone frequency.

hai

I am also trying to implement a rf logic switch. Tone detector sujjested by u looks good for my application. I want to use a 555 timer as a transmitter.
How can I actually stop the tone detector activateed from another source close to my transmitter's frequency
Are there any other ways to stop this
Thanks

www.discovercircuit.com

If there is no big obstacles you can use ultrasound or ir (3-10 ft). Those can spread via reflection assuming tx power will be strong enough .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back