Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF Identification help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

techsree

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I'm working on RF Identification.Can anyone upload me the details on how to find the tags and programme it and the appropriate reader i could use as i'm looking at a greater range.
thanx in advance
techsree

I needed to tell one more thing.I'm using this technology for asset tracking.Can anyone suggest me on how to go about it.

Hi techsree,

Can anyone upload me the details on how to find the tags and programme it and the appropriate reader i could use as i'm looking at a greater range.

Not sure what you are asking but there aren´t a general rule that cover all the technologies available. I searched in the net as "RF tags" and I found out thousands of posibilities regarding this matter.

Best wishes,

humber555

what is the carrier frequency? 900MHz or 2.45GHz?
what do you want to do? design a reader or apply a reader?

Try Microchip, they make a range of RFID chips and supply aplication cicuits.

**broken link removed**

Quote:

Microchip offers a broad portfolio of low-cost and high-performance passive RFID tag ICs. These devices are available with features such as advanced, high-speed anticollision algorithms for reading multiple tags in the same reader field, a unique "cloaking" capability which minimizes the detuning effect of adjacent tags, extremely low power consumption for extended read range. Contact-programmable OTP versions and Contactless-programmable/rewriteable versions are available, with memory density from 128 bits to 1Kbit of user memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back