Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF/Encryption/Microcontrolers->Help to develop this proje

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivasujith

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
rf encryption

Hi all,

I want to send a data from Microcontroller (Any thing u prefer 8051/PIC/DSPIC/ARM) to another MCU, or PC. I want the data to be encrypted or mixed with noise in the transmission side, and i may use RF for the transmission. I want to decrypt or remove the noise in the reception end, and get the mere DATA, either through the MCU or the PC. Can you help me with your valid suggestions or links to get any details regarding this.....

FYI, I must only have a microcontroller (no PC) in the transmission side.......

waitin for your gud relpies wit eyes straight onto d screen... :)

:cry:
thnx n regards,

Sujith

rf encryptions

First you need to determine the throughput of the data required. Then determine the data format and the encryption method (package format). The total data includes the original data you want to send, the encoding overhead for the signal source, the channel encoding overhead for overcoming the channel noise. The high speed data usually requires high performance MCUs, better MCUs are needed if burst mode is expected. Find a matched microcontroller with 50% redundant capability, typically. Another thing is to find good transmitters and good PHY datalink devices at both sides. Good luck!

rf encryption pdf

CC2510 SoC from Texas Instruments the key you search. It has a built-in 8051 controller + RF + AES Encryption Unit inside.

Check the link below
**broken link removed**

thnk u for ur contribution n help..

wit luv..

Sujith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back