Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF communication module 400-410 MHz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

piyush manavar

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

Can anybody help me to find out right communication module form my new project with similar specification as given below:

1. Operating frequency 400-410 MHz
2. Interfacing with microcontroller by UART/SPI
3. With FSK modulation
4. Optional gain or provision for the same by changing antenna of different gain.

I try to get module form **broken link removed** but they stopped manufacturing.

If anybody knows any other module with similar specification please send me link or suggest other ideas. I am not good at developing such kind of module independently :(

Thanks
-Piyush

Thanks Bob60 for you reply.

But i am looking for specific frequency that is between 400-410 MHz. In the model you have suggested are not available in my requirement band. And i have to use the same band because of some restriction for particular field.

Thanks
-Piyush

Hope RF modules can be used if you change the crystal. A lot of small radio transceiver chips are covering the requested frequency range by design. A 430 MHz module based on TI CC1101 should usually work for your band (not considering possible firmware restrictions). Retuning the antenna matching network would improve the output power, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back