Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF capacitor as DC blocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff_upm

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
murata capacitor dc blocking

Hello, pal. I have a problem here. Hope somebody can tell me the solution. I would like to fabricate a microstrip transistor oscillator. I need to buy two capacitor as DC blocking. However, all the rf capacitor that provided is in SMT or very tiny size. I have no any SMT equipment. I am etching by hand.However, the capacitor that I can buy from AVX, ATC and MURATA offer SMT type (too small! I am not able to handle the fabrication). I need the lead type rf capacitor (I can drill the hole on the board, it seems easier, right?). Who can tell me which supplier offer lead type rf capacitor? or what kind of method that I can handle with the SMT type without affect my circuit design? Thank you.

What is the operation frequency of your oscillator ?
You should add lead effect in microwave frequency.

there are alot of capacitor providers , murata ,AVX , Tayu yuden , panasonic , TDK

khouly

Message is unavailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back