Status
Not open for further replies.

nandopg

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Custom designs of RF/Microwave Power Amplifiers, Microwave synthesizers, LNAs, RF/Microwave component characterization and Filter design.
I am able to provide you with any of the following items:
1- Theoretical design only
2- Industrial prototype
3- Production documentation
Don't waste your time just send a PM with your needs.

NandoPG

"I have 25 year's experience in RF/Microwave circuit design business, including discrete RFIC, MMIC and many different circuit disciplines. In the last 8 years I have been very involved in the design and development of linear amplifiers from 800 MHz to 50 GHz and power amplifiers from 0.5W to 200W, using a large variety of linearization techniques. Some of my design experience has included feed forward, pre-distortion, Cartesian loops, IQ up/down conversion, envelope feedback and vector feedback for GSM, CDMA cellular 3G systems I have done varous RFIC, MMIC, circuit design's VCOs, LNAs, PA's. Have designed many different microstrip , stripline, lumped element filters and diplexers.
I have also been heavily involved in project management, technical proposals, bidding jobs, technical reviews and interfacing with the customer on all issues. I am looking for a challenge at a company in which I can use my experience. I would like to be on the leading edge of new technology development. My job experience also includes a combination of contract and permanent work experience, which makes me a very fast learner.
Dedication is a good word to describe my character and I am eager to mentor other people to create the strength needed for a successful team effort. I am sure I would be an asset to any organization’s IR&D team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…