Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF amplifier at 1Ghz- request for resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

roronoa

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
RF amplifier

Hi everyone,i would like to design a rf power amplifier, can anyone suggest any simple circuit to amplify 1Ghz rf power?Thanks alot.

RF amplifier

what's your power you want?

Added after 1 minutes:

more detail spec is necessary

RF amplifier

Dear sir,
I am a student and woukd be very much helpful with your information..I am involved in a satellite projecta and is finding a rf amplifier that can be used in satellite.Siri need to purchase a rf power amplifier that can be used with 435 MHZ that can provide a gain of 20dbm ..Input power =10dBm
Output power=30dBm...Kindly help me out sir

Re: RF amplifier

i want to amplify 1W to 5W

Re: RF amplifier

Hello rorona,

The frequency 1Ghz you are refering is your carrier frequency that will stand as a medium channel in your data transmission. If you are going to send inforrmation in wireless way, then the power 1W is to much. No need to amplify. This can cause jamming to FM stations in your area.

Please detail completely your project.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back