Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

retrieving different clocks from data

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalaiyarasan

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i am having two fifo's with same write clk and different read clk. read clock is continuous but write clock for particular constant time slots only in such a way to match the offset value in the fifo.write clock is the faster clock. always one fifo is getting filled faster than other fifo
based on the depth of the fifo, i want to generate two different read clk such that no full or empty condition should occur(no loss of data). I know only the write clock speed and depth of each fifo. i dont know the no of time slots. no of time slots is different for both fifo's but constant in number
So i want to retrieve the clocks .
eg write clk -> 16.384 mhz
no.of time slots for fifo 1 --> 32 for 1 ms
no.of time slots for fifo 2 --> 33 for 1 ms

you can make clock mux or clk divider to perform and retrive different clock interface..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back