Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Results 1 to 8 of 8 How to disable pop up window in Hspice 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaac14

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to disable pop up simulation window in Hspice 2008

I run Hspice from matlab. I have a program for optimization where I need to run Hspice many times consecutively. After every simulation the pop up window appears
And i need to hide the popup windows because that makes the program run slower I read a post that says just putting /min
system('C:\synopsys\Hspice_A-2008.03\BIN\hspice -i C:\cascode\cmosP2016\MN.sp -o C:\cascode\cmosP2016\MN');
This is the way i am calling hspice from matlab, where did i put the /min because i have tried several ways and any works, do you know one way that works.
Hspice Version 2008 screen.PNG
thank you so much in advance

Re: How to disable pop up simulation window in Hspice 2008

I have found the solution, if you want to run, from matlab, hspice and you want that the hspice windows doesn't display, you modify the system call, like this. i just only add start/min/wait at the begginning.
system('start/min/wait C:\synopsys\Hspice_A-2008.03\BIN\hspice.exe -i C:\cascode\cmosP2016\MN.sp -o C:\cascode\cmosP2016\MN ');

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back