Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Resources about reed solomon decoder

Status
Not open for further replies.

whateva

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
can any one help me with the implementation of berlekamp algorithm for (7,3) reed solomon decoder, i have found a few codes but i cant understand them,as i am not using multipliers, rather i am using luts for gf mul.

Secondly in syndrome generator
The datain and the output of the multiplier when added can yield a zero value i.e. 3'b000, which
is then stored in the register.
For such cases,i want to make an ifelse statement,that, if the value going in the register is 3'b000,
next time the datain should not be added with the output of the multiplier from above....it should be
passed as such to the register.
But the problem i am facing is that i am calculating the values on sys_clk using always statement i.e.
always @ (posedge sys_clk or negedge rst)
begin
z1= datain^m1; //m1 is the output of the multiplier
And my data_clk is different i.e the datain is coming at data_clk,but the value is manipulated at sys_clk
I dont know how to implement zero condition for next value of datain....
Kindly help me with this...

reed solomon decoder

i have write a t=4 red solomon, i read some ieee paper and write it out!! if you want some paper, contact me!!

reed solomon decoder

the paper provided by reedsolomon is good! thanks. I think it's not very dificult but quite costly of time.

Re: reed solomon decoder

Hi,

A usefull link:
**broken link removed**

:idea:

thanx every1
but i need help in verilopg coding, i knw the logic of reed solomon coding and decoding,its verilog coding of decoder that i am having a problem in....
any help??

you can see
eccpage.com for som codes

Added after 2 minutes:

Hello
you can see this resourses:

www.opencores.org

if you can't understand email me at
zahedi79@yahoo.com

have a good time.

Status