Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Resources about HDL to GDS flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

khamitkar.ravikant

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i m using mentor graphics tools for developing asic and i want some information related to hdl to gds flow of the circuit
if any body can help me i will be thankful to him thanks alot.

HDL to GDS flow

if you'd like to know the flow, the best place to learn it will be the book "Application specific integrated circuits" by sebastian smith. It gives information from RTL development to P&R flow.

you can download it from this link

HDL to GDS flow

thanks alot sree for u r help
i would also happy is you please let me know any DSP related book that can provide me the implementation of orthogonal filter or any information related to orthogonal filters please help me out.....

HDL to GDS flow

There is an online book on DSP which u can download from this link. I'm not a DSP guy, so, might not be able to help you much, but if i come across any tutorial on orthogonal filters, will post it for sure.

https://www.dspguide.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back