Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

requst information about scada system

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng_fetah

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Iam final year in control engineering ,looking to achive my BSC PROJECT IN SCADA SYSTEM ,I NEED ANY BOOKS IN THIS PROJECT PLEASE.

hi,
first dedice in which scada system u r going to do ur project.there are many scada softwares(from different manufacturers) are available.siemens WinCC,GE's Cimplicity,Iconics Genesis 32 and etc,,,My suggesstion is go for WinCC of siemens.Visit their website www.siemens.com from ther u can download all WinCC manuals.Start with "getting started manual".U can aslo get their free demo DVD of their WinCC scada software by ordering online.
Good luck
akhthar

eng_fetah said:
Iam final year in control engineering ,looking to achive my BSC PROJECT IN SCADA SYSTEM ,I NEED ANY BOOKS IN THIS PROJECT PLEASE.

its very hard find a project about scada systems...
u should check demos of scada firms...Try to Learn scada step by step example demos of programmes..There is no way unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back