Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requirements for GSM jammer design

Status
Not open for further replies.
schema jammer fm

There you go gents, all you need to do is ti get a Nokia 6310i, then patch a new signal into the AF of the PA amplifier with the power set to full.

schema intercepteur gsm

Can any one able to PM me ckt designing of GSM jammer.
Any material regardig this very helpful.
Plz I have 2 months to submit my projetct.

Re: GSM JAMMER

Cell phones use many different frequencies (in most countries) so it is difficult to jam all of them at the same time.

Cell phones are used in emergencies to call police, an ambulance or the fire department so it is illegal to jam them (in most countries).

GSM JAMMER

Can Any one tell me the schematic of GSM Repeater?
e-mail:sykh84@msn.com

GSM JAMMER

can anyone tell me why do we use sawtooth or triangular wave in IF section of cell fone jammer?...i mean why not sine or rectangular wave?...plz reply quick!

Re: jameergsm circuits

i have some information

L1 L2 L3 L4 = I assume that a ferrite core inductor could work .... recommended site www.coilcraft.com

aaand this is the information about IC's in the jammer

947T= VCO sirenza microdevices

RF2104= medium power amplifier RF microdevices

MAR7= monolithic amplifiers------ mini-circuits

i hope this help you.....see ya

Re: GSM JAMMER

Dear schafaque,

please read something related to VCO and jammer before posting...

anyway to cover the whole spectrum of a gsm downlink you need to drive linearly a VCO with a triangular voltage wave so that the frequency goes from 925 MHz to 960 MHz

GSM JAMMER

Hey is there a schematic for building a Square wave with a "ramp" triangle wave? i just need it for my project

Re: gsm jammer schematics

how much range of this jammer ...........

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

hy

i need a jammer of 10m range ........ schematics and PCBs

Status
Not open for further replies.