Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Required] Very simple Tx/Rx circuit for low data rate link

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmad_abdulghany

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simple tx & rx circuit

Hello,

I need schematic for a very simple and implementable Tx and Rx with very low data rate requirements.

ASK, FSK, or any other modulation scheme is OK.

Excluding microcontroller chips, I hope not to use any IC's or ready made T/Rx modules.

Power is required to cover distance of about 20m (none-line of sight)

For antenna size issue, i hope to get operation frequency as high and in free band as possible.

If anyone succeeded to fetch similar circuit or close to its c/cs online or he already designed before, please share.

Thank you all,
Ahmad,

Re: [Required] Very simple Tx/Rx circuit for low data rate l

SA Ahmad,

I believe I've got what you want, it was a module that uses ASK scheme and operates in the 900MHz range.
It operated well in the 10 to 20 m range. Give me a day or two to check its model number or its manufacturer.
The problem is that I implemented it 6 years ago, so I guess you won't find the chip we used, but most surely you'll find something to start with.
Good luck and it's nice to hear from you once again :))

Salam.

Re: [Required] Very simple Tx/Rx circuit for low data rate l

Dear Ahmad,

Thank you for your nice reply :)

But what i actually was looking for a circuit diagram (discrete components).. also, for more clarification, i meant by the 20m, the spacial distance between Tx and Rx :) ..
I prefer not to raise in frequencies, i think 433MHz is enough!
However, as backup plane, please keep looking for the modules you stated above in your reply..

For others, please try to share also :)
Thank you all,
Ahmad,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back