Status
Not open for further replies.

tarun0xe

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends, in my project i want to design two devices. one is to be fixed at a place while other should be able to send particular type of commands to first from large distance, say another state. i am going to learn the required things on my own but need to know the required set of skills that one would need to design one such device. so far, i know that it will require possibly a multi-processor system like one main processor(may be ARM) and some other DSP and other basic hardware stuff. please just tell me required path and the skills that i should learn step by step to go to that designing level. as far as i know, apart from basic graduation level knowledge( analog electronics, digital electronics, circuit analysis skills, computer architecture, basic knowledge of embedded systems, assembly and c language) i will need to learn about the architecture and instruction set of processors that i will need for my design, like ARM and TI c55x DSP and system design principles. please suggest me what else will i need and also the name of books or reference material that i should follow for these skills. thanks a lot in advance.

I am waiting for your suggestions friends...please help me!!!

you already know everything :O what more you want.........

anyways if you don't mind...what exactly are you trying to make

I have solved the problem my self friends. thanks for viewing my thread and giving your precious time.

Reactions: dapu

dapu

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
congrats buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…