Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Require graphic lcd datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tajinder Singh

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
graphical lcd datasheet

Hello everybody,
I have 240by128 graphic lcd based on T6963 .
i dont have its datasheet. After searching so much on the google i dont find the exact match.

only "744MO" and "ELECTROLITE 240128D" is written on the lcd.

my project is hold due to absence of this datasheet.
Any help will be appreciated.

lcd datasheet

Thankyou for your reply.

But i am asking about the pin diagram details of the LCD to make a working circuit.
As it has 20pin connector and i have checked with other datasheets that its VSS and VDD pin on the datasheets are not matching.

Waiting for your reply

glcd datasheets

Hi,

Thats the datasheet of the controller chip - you actually want the datasheet pinout for the completed glcd module.

Although seraching for the the 'Electrolite ' shows nothing of use, if you look around for any other similar display using the t6963c controller there is a good chance the pinouts will be the same - but cannot guaranteee that !

http://www.purdyelectronics.com/pdf/AND1741.pdf

datasheet of lcd oriole

Generally, the LCD manufacturers follow same standard and only dimensions of the module vary.

Find this LCD from ORIOLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.