Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Require circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

csr1981

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I have mod-60 counter. Using this circuit i want to generate a waveform.For example when the counter in counting 0 i should get out put as 1 when it counting 1 the output should be 0 when it is counting 2 the output should be 1 when it is counting 3 the output should be 0 ......when it is counting 56 the output should be 1 when it is counting 57 the out put should be 0 whe it is counting 58 output should be 1 when it is counting 59 the output should be 1,
as per the table attached below.

I am planning to use EEPROM but not able to know how to start. Shall i interface the counter output to the address line of the EEPROM? But then how to write the data in the EEPROM?

Request help of you guys.

Attachments

• Count - Pattern.pdf
    22 KB · Views: 79

Not sure if I'm getting it right....
You have a mod-60 counter with 6 output lines b5 b4 b3 b2 b1 b0
if u connect the line b0 to a NOT gate and follow it up with a OR gate
with the other input of OR gate being provided by AND'ing of b1 b3 b4 b5.

Attachments

• Logic Implementation.pdf
    5.4 KB · Views: 79

Thanks John for the circuit.
However the output of the circuit is not working for me as i want the output to be like the file attached below.

Attachments

• Pattern.pdf
    28.7 KB · Views: 66

Try this one, might work if you have mod-60 asynchronous counter...

Attachments

• Logic Implementation 2.pdf
    7.5 KB · Views: 63
Thanks again John.
The logic worked.
Can you give me the logic to implement the ouput as attached below.

Attachments

• Pattern2.pdf
    23.8 KB · Views: 75

Hello John

Here is the circuit diagram.

Attachments

• 60-2 pulse circuit.pdf
    28 KB · Views: 66

You will require a mod 24 counter ,you can make it by using a mod 4 followed by mod 6 counter, and then by selectively gating the input signal every time the counter counts 4 you can get the desired signal.

Well that way i will get only 6 pulses. However i want 6+1 pulses that is 7 pulses. Out of which 6 are equidistant and the +1 is equidistant from 6th pulse.

Status
Not open for further replies.