Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requests to Deactivate/Delete EDABoard User Account

Hello,

I realize the process of deactivating/deleting a User Account is permanent and irreversible, I formally request my EDABoard User Account be deactivated/deleted.

Please delete my account.

I see no value of this forum and I realize the process of deactivating/deleting a User Account is permanent and irreversible, I formally request my EDABoard User Account be deactivated/deleted.

Please delete my account, for I am not using this forum anymore. Thanks!
I realize the process of deactivating/deleting a User Account is permanent and irreversible, I formally request my EDABoard User Account be deactivated/deleted.

Please delete my account. Thankyou for your excellent services.

Hello,

Please delete my account. I am oldie. I can't working anymore.

please delete my account!

Please delete my account

I registered here nearly 20 years ago, back when it was more CAD orientated and (ahem) a place to acquire certain softwares for trial purposes. Those times have changed and so have I.

I was recently notified that my account and passwords had been breached (some years ago) and as I haven't used the site for decades and likely won't be in the future, I feel it is best to get rid of any loose ends.

Thanks to all those who remember the old days and those who may have helped me out on my career path, which has now been established for a significant time.

Hello,

Please delete my account, for I am not using this forum anymore. Thank you!

delete my account please

please delete my account. I havent used this at all.

Hello,

please delete my account.

Please delete my account,

--- Updated ---

Please delete my account,

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: