Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requesting permission to post the code

Status
Not open for further replies.

smslca

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have written a C code program for factorization of a given number into two divisors, when the two divisors are having approximately the same number of digits . It cannot check for prime numbers.

With my code limit I can check it only upto 14 digits using long long int. It is working perfectly upto these 14 digits (condition is the two divisors must have app the same no.of.digits). Bigger than 14 digits it is yielding wrong answers.

with the permission of this forum I like to post the code here. So that someone can check its efficiency for large numbers.

If anyone's idea is to use GMP libray, I have already installed gmp using msys, and had written a C code program using gmp. The problem I faced is, when I compiled the program , it compiled perfectly. But when I selected to Run the code, It says "Project is stopped working". The problem is in input and output code lines i.e., I used printf and scanf functions to get o/p and i/p.
To avoid this problem I did not find any best tutorial on GMP. And I did not understand what he is saying about the o/p and i/p functions, in the Documentation of GMP-5.0.1.
If you accept to post the code using gmp , I will post that also.

Thankful for the forum mentors and moderators and users , If accepted to post the code. And for any replies given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back