Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

request: manual + schematic for HP 6002A DC power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verba

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hp 6002a

If anyone has the schematics, please, post it here.
I'm trying to repair my power supply right now, and
without it it seems to be rather complicated.

hp6002a

Hi Verba,

Try this weird site: 8O

**broken link removed**

on1aag.

Verba

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hp 6002a manual

Hi on1aag,

Thanks a lot for the fast reply the site is weird, but informative :)

Unfortunately, the schematics and parts location
diagrams are not easily readable, if anyone has some better quality scan, please post it as well.

Verba

hewlett packard manual power supply

Hello Verba,

Here I can see that you had trouble with HP6002A DC power supply....
I also have a problem, and I tryed to follow the link on1aag provided, but the service is no longer availabile...
So if tou have any schematics I would appreciate it very much if you coul send it to me via email or upload it here....

my specific problem is that both LEDs (for current and voltage mode) are ON always in local mode, and and voltage can not rise above 25V.
Inside I found one PCB track burned and broken, but I assume that the track burned for some very good reason and before repairing and turn it on I would like to investigate more about the cause track burned.....

any info is welcome,
thanks in advance

weird schematics

I've found the schematics and can scan it for you if you haven't found it yet. I think the link is still awailable but it doesn't include all the schematics.
My power supply had a damaged HPIB board, I just had to put some jumpers to short it and now everything works perfectly.

hp 6002a power supply

I'm currently looking for the schematic for the HP 6002A. The documentation from Agilent's archives only has the schematic for the HPIB option. Any help would be appreciated.

dc power source schematic

Recently bought an HP6002A DC Power Supply - Option 001. I do not have either the OM nor the schematics. It is not working properly and I would like to fix it. Does anyone have a PDF of these? Know where to get them? Thanks

Hello Verba,

Here I can see that you had trouble with HP6002A DC power supply....
I also have a problem, and I tryed to follow the link on1aag provided, but the service is no longer availabile...
So if you have any schematics I would appreciate it very much
you send it to me email Okay!

any info is welcome,
thanks in advance

I want a schematic diagram of the HP6002A, thank you!
My e-mail is:mytek07@gmail.com

Hey youngs,
its only to scroll back to ON1AAG posting! Its enough good to read & use it! :)
K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back