Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Request: Lecture Notes on CMOS Analog IC by Razavi or RFIC by Thomas Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersage

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,

Do you have the lecture notes about the Behzad Razavi's book 'Design of Analog CMOS Integrated Circuits' and Thomas Lee's book 'The Design of CMOS Radio-Frequency Integrated Circuits'? Can you share them with me?

It would be much better if you can share lecture notes from UCLA's courses:
215A. Analog Integrated Circuit Design
215B. Advanced Digital Integrated Circuits
215C. Analysis and Design of RF Circuits and Systems
215D. Analog Microsystem Design.
I found some of them on Razavi's website, but they only cover a few chapters of the book of Analog CMOS IC, and hence they are not complete. I guess some lecture notes are not posted on his website. Hope to have them from you.

My email address: hopefully81@gmail.com

Thanks a lot in advance.

Try those **broken link removed** Stanford have very good lectures, especially in microsystem design.

Thank you so much. I found much valuable information about analog design on this website.

Can anybody share lecture notes about CMOS RFIC design? Thanks a lot.

Try those **broken link removed** Stanford have very good lectures, especially in microsystem design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back