Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

request: HA118217f datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirlokun

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ha118217

hi, I' m looking for the datasheet of the video's integrated circuit HA118217F. It's an IC made by Hitachi for multistandard vcr. As Hitachi doesn't want to answer me, I hope that one of you has this datasheet or knows where I can download it. I have a vcr Orion dualdeck TT-122, made in Germany, which is only PAL. It has this IC inside for the video processing. I live in France and I want to modify the vcr in PAL/SECAM system (L SECAM is used in France). In the schematic there is a switch (SW27) which select LSECAM or NO LSECAM. So I think this IC can process PAL MESAM and LSECAM video signals. I suppose there is a description in all cases in the datasheet. A schematic of a vcr PAL/SECAM
using this IC could be well also. I get the Hitachi's databook on CDROM but there is nothing about the HA118217f.
thanks
ps: if you are interrested in this databook I can upload it

I wonder wether if HA118217 is compatible with TDA8217?
I attach the datasheet of the TDA8217.
mirlokun said:
hi, I' m looking for the datasheet of the video's integrated circuit HA118217F. It's an IC made by Hitachi for multistandard vcr. As Hitachi doesn't want to answer me, I hope that one of you has this datasheet or knows where I can download it. I have a vcr Orion dualdeck TT-122, made in Germany, which is only PAL. It has this IC inside for the video processing. I live in France and I want to modify the vcr in PAL/SECAM system (L SECAM is used in France). In the schematic there is a switch (SW27) which select LSECAM or NO LSECAM. So I think this IC can process PAL MESAM and LSECAM video signals. I suppose there is a description in all cases in the datasheet. A schematic of a vcr PAL/SECAM
using this IC could be well also. I get the Hitachi's databook on CDROM but there is nothing about the HA118217f.
thanks
ps: if you are interrested in this databook I can upload it

salut, le circuit Ha118217f gère le Pal mais je n'ai pas d'exemples avec les signaux Secam L.
Si je n'arrive pas à trouver les infos sur ce circuit je pense utiliser le TDA3592A qui est un transcodeur secam->pal puis recréer le signal videocomposite qui attaquera le HA118217f pour le traitement video.
Je devrais faire plusieurs fois le même systeme:
pour la sortie tuner
pour la sortie péritel
pour l'entée face avant
pour le signal venant de la cassette
comme tu vois ça vais pas mal de matériel tandis que si je trouve comment faire traiter le signal par le circuit hitachi, c'est lui qui s'occupe de tout
si tu as une info sur ce circuit fais moi signe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back