Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[REQ] some EDA tools prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

mami_hacky

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I wanted to know, the needed money which should be paid for a one year, single user, license of Sysnopsys complete package ( including, DC, DA, FM, PT, TX, PSYN ) any body can help? ( I want to know the base price )
I also want to know the same prices for cadence stuff, single user, one year license for : Custom IC, LDV and SOC Encounter.

Thanks.

near half million I think. Ask a sale's quote and
time it with 0.6 (the usual EDA discount).

mami_hacky said:
Hi,
I wanted to know, the needed money which should be paid for a one year, single user, license of Sysnopsys complete package ( including, DC, DA, FM, PT, TX, PSYN ) any body can help? ( I want to know the base price )
I also want to know the same prices for cadence stuff, single user, one year license for : Custom IC, LDV and SOC Encounter.

Thanks.

The Price of SOC ENc0unter is 1 million$. :)

Yes, I think it's about $1Million as well. Remember though, that's PER YEAR!

wang1 said:
The Price of SOC ENc0unter is 1 million$. :)

This number shall be common for prevailing P&R suites, like SoCEncounter, Magma, and Astro.

But it shall be simply the listed price before discount. 40% or even 50% off may be possible, if you are good in the bargain plus paying by cash... :p

This number shall be for the selling price. Then after 1st year 15% of the listed price shall be accounted for the maintainance fee. This percentage is normal in the EDA business.

The SEGV errors are tipically genrated in following situation if systemC or C or C++ is used -
1. Null pointer assignment.
2. Not able to find symbol
3. The constructor or districtor defination is not proper or not defined

Prime TIme SI--> 1.25 Crores
Prime TIme--> 1 crore
Design Compiler--> 60 lacs

well... these are the price I heard ....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor