Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Req: Service manual for Tektronix 2211 oscilloscope

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyRick

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tektronix 2211 manual

Hi all,

Anyone got a service manual for the Tek 2211 combined analogue/digital storage 'scope?

Mine is working generally OK, but the calibration trace seems poor and waveforms don't always lock nicely and sometimes look a little 'fuzzy'.

Cheers,
FoxyRick.

tektronix 2211

hi FoxyRick
i have Tektronix 2215 manual , if it's of some help to u i can upload .
it's around 13MB compressed and i'm using a dial-up connection but i can manage uploading it if it can help u.
best regards

+tektronix 2211 -ebay +manual

Hi sawwa7,

Thanks for the kind offer, but it's a very different 'scope despite the close numbers.

IIt might be similar to the 2212 'scope, they seem similar types, just with different bits like a parallel port and GPIB instead of my serial port.

I have a few service manuals that I might end up trying to make use of on mine but none of them really match. I'll probably end up doing a "twiddle it and see what happens".

The 2211 is a bit unusual. It is 50MHz analog 'scope, with a 20Ms/s digital storage as well, and no timebase delay unfortunately.

Best wishes,
FoxyRick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back